The wedding season is in full swing. With this comes wedding shows. I can attest that they can be overwhelming as I have been to several as a vendor and an attendee. In order to reduce the anxiety, here are a few tips to follow when you attend these wedding shows:
- A list of vendors are usually posted on the Wedding Shows’ website. Do a little research and check out vendors website to see if you may be interested in their services. If you are, call them, ahead of the show and introduce yourself. When you attend the show, you will be able to get a more personalized service because they remember your call. Take the time to talk to them.
- Beforehand, make a list of the services needed so that when you attend the show, you can forgo the services not needed.
- Bring your fiancé, bridesmaid or mother with you. They can help you organize and make notes of the booth that makes an impression.
- Also, stock up on samples. They will certainly help you in making your final decision on what vendors to go with for your special day.
- Last but not least, alot of vendors will provide discount packages for the services. Please take advantage of them.
Congratulations and Happy Planning!